Framingham/Waltham WIC (Women, Infants & Children) Program
As of July 28, 2014 the Framingham WIC Office will be located in the SMOC Building, 7 Bishop Street, 1st floor. Parking and entrance are in the rear of the building. Please call 508-620-1445 if you have any questions.
Empenzando en Julio 28, 2014 la oficina del WIC en Framingham estará ubicada en el edificio de la 7 Bishop Street, piso 1, en Framingham, MA. El estacionamiento y entrada es en la parte de atras del edificio. Por favor llame al 508-620-1445 si tiene preguntas.
A partir do dia 28 de Julho, 2014 Framingham WIC estará localizado no prédio do SMOC, 7 Bishop Street, primeiro andar, Framingham, MA. Estacionamento e entrada estarão atraz do prédio. Por favor ligar 508-620-1445 se tiver alguma pergunta.
CLICK HERE for a map and more details
WIC is a nutrition program with the goal of keeping pregnant and breastfeeding women, new moms and kids under age 5 healthy! To do this, WIC provides the following benefits free of charge:
• Personalized nutrition information, individual consultations and group support
• Checks to buy healthy food including milk, soymilk, cheese, tofu, cereal, whole grain bread, wheat and corn tortillas, brown rice, fruits, vegetables, eggs, peanut butter, beans, canned fish baby food and infant formula
• Breastfeeding classes and support
• Referrals to medical and other community services
Check out the Massachusetts WIC website at www.mass.gov/wic
You can participate in WIC if you:
• Live in Massachusetts
• Are a pregnant or postpartum woman, an infant or a child under 5 years of age
• Have a nutritional need
• Have a family income that meets WIC income guidelines
o You are automatically income eligible for WIC if you are currently receiving TAFDC, SNAP, most types of Mass Health coverage or if you are a foster child
WIC is for all kinds of families:
• Married and single parents
• Working or not working
• Grandparents, foster parents and other legal guardians of an infant or child under 5
Call or walk-in to one of our locations below if you have questions and/or would like to schedule an appointment.
Framingham WIC Office, 7 Bishop Street, Framingham, MA 01702. Phone: 508-620-1445
Waltham WIC Office, 32 South Street, Suite 201, Waltham, MA 02453. Phone: 781-642-7194
Marlboro WIC Office, 230 Maple Street, Marlboro, MA 01752. Phone: 508-481-1605
Yes. Please call 508-620-1445 to see what is available.
Yes. Please call 508-620-1445 to see what is needed and to schedule a drop-off time.
Framingham/Waltham WIC serves over 8,000 individuals households.